1.21.2006

game day




OK. The theme for today has been gaming. I have not TOUCHED the PSP or carjacked a single car via GTA. I did start the day with a Sudoku frenzy, interrupted by a pancake breakfast, then began working on dialogue for two screenplays.

During the writing, I wanted some noise in the background and discovered GSN. The GAME SHOW NETWORK! I'd no idea there was such a thing. So my schedule for the last few hours was:

Love Connection (with the irresistable Chuck Woolery)
Match Game (vintage)
Family Feud
$25,000 Pyramid
Who wants to be a Millionaire
Greed (which I have never heard of but it has the same concept and intimidating light show as "Who wants to be a millionaire)--(MORE chuck woolery) and how strange, one of the Directors I worked for at Variety.com was a contestant... and BLEW it for her whole team. I actually really liked her at work, and felt bad at the filthy looks her teammates gave her. But hey, they don't have high-paying Hollywood jobs to go back to after the show.

I'll be back in Two and Two.

2 Comments:

Blogger chad said...

commenting on myself:

watching game shows in the background does not lead to writing the best dialogue in the world. better to write in silence next time.

7:18 PM  
Blogger chad said...

OH WOW, so today I went to an interview/meeting, walked in, and there was Chuck Woollery! It was in the middle of a photo shoot with him and his lovely assistant on his new show.

Amazing how things just happen randomly.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home