7-11 Introduces Latest Selection of Really Gross Flavors
So now 7-11, which to me is famous for it's soda/slurpee fountain that's perpetually out of whatever flavor you really want at any given time...
They now have a fountain that has all the normal carbonated sugar drinks, but you add a super-sugary flavoring first. I don't think it's optional. Like Mountain Dew isn't sickly sweet enough, now you can add Cherry, Lemon or Vanilla syrup to it. And I thought their cheeseburger dog was really special
In an unrelated story, Del Taco features the best bacon cheeseburger of any fast food restaurant.
They now have a fountain that has all the normal carbonated sugar drinks, but you add a super-sugary flavoring first. I don't think it's optional. Like Mountain Dew isn't sickly sweet enough, now you can add Cherry, Lemon or Vanilla syrup to it. And I thought their cheeseburger dog was really special
In an unrelated story, Del Taco features the best bacon cheeseburger of any fast food restaurant.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home